Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Baby has to Grow Up

Here is my info I got from daycare today for Isabella's next classroom. It starts with some intro stuff and then says:

First, as much as I love my bottles, I only use sippy cups in Room 4. I know it's hard, but could you please give me sippy cups with my meals at home?

Second, bare feet are great, but the rule in Room 4 is that I have to wear shoes. This is gonna be hard for me and I will try my best to keep those silly things on my feet!

Third, I will lay down for my only nap around Noon in Room 4, which means no more morning naps for me! Maybe this weekend we could try that out at home!

And last but not least, I eat big kid food in Room 4! My teachers will start giving me this food soon, so maybe you could stop by the front lobby and check out the menu! I would love to try some of the food you guys eat at home, too! And don't forget, my first meal in Room 4 is a snack at 9:45 am, so I'll need to eat my breakfast at home.
Will my baby be ready for all these big changes? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment